Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I want Microwave Spirituality


Yes! That's right. I want Microwave Spirituality. I do not want to wait for the oven to warm up, the bread to rise, the dish to bake. I want to hit the minute button and I want satisfaction, fulfillment and peace, and I want it now!



It's a catchy phrase. I admit, I like it. But can you get it? Is that instant gratification available from God? I think it might be.




Outreach update: in very vague terms of course: "Small group of people" ~ rockin' the town! Saving 67 families in one way or another from the forces against them at the time and helping to hold them together. Again, I can't go into details but just know that my small group of people is changing the world, one person at a time, they are healing the world, one heart at a time, they are healing themselves through it all.



Maybe Microwave Spirituality is not so far fetched after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment